Saturday, April 29, 2017

Lilac in Scarlet - coming sooner than you can shake a stick at


Lilac book two is almost available! In fact, it is already, right now, as of about half an hour ago, available as an ebook from Smashwords, where you can buy it in all sorts of ebook formats. It's also now online as an ebook at Amazon, where you can buy it for Kindle.

And my very own real print copy to proof is winging its way to me this weekend - I'll do my best to proof it as quickly (but carefully) as I can, and then I'll press the button so that you can order it yourself, wherever you are in the world. It's a bit longer than the first book so it has to be a little more expensive, but I hope that won't stop you from finding out what happens next in Lilac's life.


I am in love with this very carefully considered shade of red, and I think this picture of Guzzler is just perfect - though of course my readers are free to disagree, because that's the beauty of reading. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment